International Peer-Reviewed Journals
1. Md. Nur-E-Alam, Md. Abu Sayid Mia, Farid Ahmad, and Md. Mafizur Rahman (2018),8:129 “Adsorption of Chromium (Cr) from Tannery Wastewater using Low-cost Spent Tea Leaves Adsorbent”, Applied Water Science, Springer , Volume 8, Issue 5, Article 129, September 2018, ISSN (Print) 2190-5487, ISSN (Online) 2190-5495.
2. Md. Abu Sayid Mia, Md. Nur-E-Alam, Farid Ahmad, and M. Kamal Uddin (2017), “Implementation of Lean Manufacturing Tools in Footwear Industry of Bangladesh”, Aspects in Mining and Mineral Science, Volume 1, Issue 1, December 2017, Pages 17-25,1000211, ISSN: 2578-0255 doi:10.31031/AMMS.2017.01.0005032.
3. Md. Abu Sayid Mia, Md. Nur-E-Alam, Farid Ahmad, Md. Zahangir Alam, and Md. Mafizur Rahman (2017),” Treatment of Tannery Wastewater by Electrocoagulation Technology”, Journal of Scientific and Innovative Research 2017; 6(4), Pages 129-134 ISSN 2320–4818.
4. Anika Ferdous, Farid Ahmad, Md. Shajid Khan, John Liton Munsh, Chapol Kumar Roy, Husna Parvin Nur, and Mohidus Samad Khan (2017), “Studying Growth Kinetics of Chlorella vulgaris, a Microalgae with High Lipid Content, to Produce Biodiesel in Local Condition”, Journal of Nature Science and Sustainable Technology, Volume 11, Number 4, 2017, Pages 341-347, ISSN 1933-0324
5. Farid Ahmad, Md. Delwar Hossain, Shaikh Obaidullah Al Mahmood, and Md. Moshrur Raihan (2017), “Implementing EMS in the Manufacturing Industries of Bangladesh: Drivers and Barriers”, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, Volume 6, Issue 02, February 2017, Pages 164-166, ISSN 2277-8616.
6. Md. Abu Sayid Mia, Md. Nur-E-Alam, Farid Ahmad, and M. Kamal Uddin (2017), “Footwear Industry in Bangladesh: Implementation of Six Sigma Methodology”, Industrial Engineering & Management 2017, Volume 6, Issue 2, 1000211, ISSN: 2169-0316 doi:10.4172/2169-0316.1000211.
7.Md. Abu Sayid Mia, Md. Nur-E-Alam, Farid Ahmad, A.B.M. Wahid Murad, and M. Kamal Uddin (2017), “Application of Lean Tools for the Improvement of Process Cycle Efficiency of Moccasin Shoe Production Line”, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research 2017, Volume 7, Issue 6, November-December 2017, Pages 124-133, ISSN (ONLINE) 2250-0758, ISSN (PRINT) 2394-6962.
8. Mohidus Samad Khan, Md Mursalin Rahman Khandaker, Suman Nandy, Anika Ferdous, Laila Hossain, Samavi Farnush Bint-E-Naser, Farid Ahmad, John Liton Munshi , and Chapol Kumar Roy , “Prospect of biofuel in Bangladesh: Bioethanol and biodiesel production at local condition ”, Journal of Ecosystem & Echography 2017 , Volume 7, Issue 2 (Suppl), September 2017, Pages 41, ISSN:2157-7625, doi:10.4172/2157-7625-C1-029
9.Md. Abu Sayid Mia, Md. Nur-E-Alam, A.B.M. Wahid Murad, Farid Ahmad, and M. Kamal Uddin (2017), “Waste Management & Quality Assessment of Footwear Manufacturing Industry in Bangladesh: An Innovative Approach”, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research 2017, Volume 7, Issue 4, July-August 2017, Pages 402-407, ISSN (ONLINE) 2250-0758, ISSN (PRINT) 2394-6962.
10.Md. Tushar Uddin, Md. Abdur Razzaq, Ariful Hai Quadery, Murshid Jaman Chowdhury, Al-Mizan, Md. Moshrur Raihan, and Farid Ahmad (2017), “ Extraction of Dye from Natural Source (LAC) & its Application on Leather”, American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS) (2017), Volume 34, No 1, Pages 1-7, ISSN (Print) 2313-4410, ISSN (Online) 2313-4402.
11.Md. Moshrur Raihan, Md. Razib Hosen, Md. Ashiqur Rahaman, and Farid Ahmad (2017), “Reducing of Chromium Intensity of Tannery Effluent by Using Low-Cost Adsorbents”, European Academic Research, Volume IV, Issue 10, January 2017, Pages 8286-8294, ISSN 2286-4822.
12.Md. Moshrur Raihan, Farid Ahmad, Md. Abdul Malek, and Farhan Kabir Shifat (2016), “Removal of Toxic Metal (Chromium) by Using Low-Cost Adsorbent in the Leather Processing Area Hazaribagh, Dhaka, Bangladesh”, International Journal of Current Research, Volume 8, Issue 11, November 2016, Pages 41040-41042, ISSN 0975-833X.
13.Md. Monir Hossain, Deloar Hossain, Mohammad Afzal Hossain, Farid Ahmad, Md. Mozammel Hoque and Mizanur Rahman (2016), “Lead Time Reduction and Process Cycle Improvement of an Ice-cream Manufacturing Factory in Bangladesh by Using Value Stream Map and Kanban Board: A Case Study”, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 10 (15), October 2016, Pages 250-260, ISSN1991-8178, EISSN 2309-8414.