Peer Reviewed Conference Articles
1. Md. Ahsan Uddin Murad, Farid Ahmad, and Dilek Centindamar Kozanoglu, “Critical Success Factors of Technology Transfer: An Investigation into the Health Sector of Bangladesh Using ISM-DEMATEL Approach”, PICMET 2021 Conference on Technology Management and Leadership in Digital Transformation, Daejeon City, South Korea, August 8 – 12, 2021 (Accepted)
2. Anika Ferdous, Md. Mursalin Rahman Khandaker, Farid Ahmad, and Mohidus Samad Khan, “Study of Growth Kinetics of High Lipid Content Algae in Local Environment”, International Conference on Chemical Engineering 2020 (ICChE-2020), BUET, Dhaka1000, Bangladesh, 20-22 December 2020, Article No. 106, (Accepted)
3. Rathin Chakraborty, Md. Mursalin Rahman Khandaker, Farid Ahmad, and Mohidus Samad Khan, “Bio-toxicity Analysis of Textile Dyeing Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) Sludge”, International Conference on Chemical Engineering 2020 (ICChE-2020), BUET, Dhaka1000, Bangladesh,20-22 December 2020, Article No. 100, (Accepted)
4. Maeen Md. Khairul Akter and Farid Ahmad, “Technology Adoption Strategy and Innovative Capacity in Garments Industry for Sustainable Development: Bangladesh Perspective”, International Conference on Sustaining Global Garment Industries 2019 (ICSG2i-2019), Organizer: Aalborg University, Denmark and Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 5-7 March 2019, Article No. 043 .
5. Maeen Md. Khairul Akter and Farid Ahmad, “Developing Sustainable Technology Transfer Center for Textile and Apparel Industries in Bangladesh”, Type: Paper Presentation in a Themed Session, Fifteenth International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic & Social Sustainability, Organizer: The On Sustainability Research Network , University of British Columbia Robson Square, Vancouver, Canada, 17-19 January 2019.
6. Mohidus Samad Khan, Md Mursalin Rahman Khandaker, Suman Nandy, Anika Ferdous, Laila Hossain, Samavi Farnush Bint-E-Naser, Farid Ahmad, John Liton Munshi and Chapol Kumar Roy , “Prospect of biofuel in Bangladesh: Bioethanol and biodiesel production at local condition ”, International Conference on Environmental Microbiology and Microbial Ecology & Ecology and Ecosystems 2017 ,Toronto, Canada, 18-20 September 2017.
7. Anika Ferdous, Farid Ahmad, Md. Shajid Khan, John Liton Munsh, Chapol Kumar Roy, Husna Parvin Nur and Mohidus Samad Khan, “Studying Growth Kinetics of Chlorella Vulgaris, a Microalgae with High Lipid Content, to Produce Biodiesel in Local Condition”, International Conference on Petroleum Engineering 2016 (ICPE-2016), Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh, 31 December 2016, Article No. 051.